Club Balai Isabel is the fastest-growing resort south of Metro Manila, Club Balai Isabel has quickly grown from ground zero to the place to be in the space of two short years. With so many exciting developments in such a short time, the market waits with bated breath for what its developers will come up with next.
Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano.
For more of Balai Isabel, click here!
Areas to explore:
- Kumintang Pool
- Pantalan sa Clubhouse
- Terraza Pool & Clubhouse
- Kumintang Boardwalk
- Mary and Joseph Chapel
- The Ruins of the 17th Century Church
- Talisay Garden Pool
- Mabuhay Lounge and Tipanan
- Go to the bus terminal in Buendia-Taft, across Atrium hotel. Bus liners Tritran and Jam offers the trip going to Lipa,Tanauan, Batangas City.
- Take the bus with the sign board Lipa, Tanauan, Batangas City. It will cost you around P70-P80 pesos per person.
- Get off at Tanauan town proper bus terminal. Once you get off, you will see the tricycles beside the bus terminal.
- Take the tricycle and ask the driver to bring you to the Talisay jeepney terminal besides Mc Donalds Tanauan. It will cost you P8 per person./td>
- When you have reached the jeepney terminal, take the ride with the signboard TALISAY.It will cost you P 20 per person.
- You will reach the town proper of Talisay, the jeep will stop near the church of Talisay.
- Take the tricycle at the terminal near the church where you get off. Ask the driver to bring you to Cub Balai Isabel. It will cost you P8.00 per person, if you wish to take the trip alone and not wait for other passengers, be prepared to pay P 24.00.
- The tricycle will bring you to Club Balai Isabel
Please visit and like my FB Page: driTHExplorer